Saturday, April 16, 2011

FREE 100,000 Airline Miles

My relative living in London just informed me of an offer from British Airways and Citi Bank.  Now, I really don't like to have more than one CC.   Having one CC is necessary for many transactions in this world.  So I researched this CC thoroughly because my relative would really like my wife and I to visit London this autumn.

Here is a brief summary of the offer.  If you apply for a British Airways credit card and are accepted, you earn as many as 100,000 free miles:50,000 miles with your first purchase and an additional 50, 000 miles after you spend $2,500 within the first three months.  Check out the promo here 100,000 free miles.

I was accepted at the time of application and I await my card in the mail.  I will be making that $2,500 purchase very soon and expect to book two round trip tickets to London for late October.  Now all we need to do is apply for our passports.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Leave a comment. I won't bite your head off.