I was in Valley Forge Park the other day hoping to capture some images before sunset. When I set outat 16:15, the clouds were dramatically lit, but by the time I reached the park the sun was already below the hills to the west and no direct sunlight reached the ground.
At that point in time there were several thoughts going through my head.
- Don't get too close to this deer with sharp horns on its head
- It is rutting season and the buck is in a possessive mood
- It might attack me
- An attack would cause pain
- I don't like pain
- This could be dangerous
- This is exciting
- There is no one else around
- If I were lying on the ground in pain and bleeding could I get to my mobile phone easily
- If all else fails and I am on the ground in pain and bleeding, the park ranger will find me when he closes the drive after dark
- My health care is paid up
- I hope my camera isn't damaged in the impending attack
©Damyon T. Verbo - all rights reserved
Post a Comment
Don't be shy. Leave a comment. I won't bite your head off.