Sunday, August 11, 2013

Cuke in a Bottle


The first cucumber in a bottle project ended when the cucumber stopped growing, turned brown, died. It was too young to meet such an end.



The second cuke in a bottle project is still going well. I started this project with a larger cucumber and a much larger bottle.


















I pinched off a leaf in order to push the stem deeper into the bottle. It looks as though it is growing fine.



Not to give up on the smaller Coke bottle, I found another slightly larger cucumber to try again. Although I originally had the bottle turned upside down to keep out any rain. I didn't do that this time. If any rain collects in the bottle I should be able to pour it out. That is, if I catch the cucumber before it completely fills the bottle.


©Damyon T. Verbo - all rights reserved


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Leave a comment. I won't bite your head off.