Sunday, September 21, 2014

Oaks Buffalo Wild Wings Opens Tomorrow, Others to Follow

Buffalo Wild Wings opens for business tomorrow, 22 September. BWW is offering one year of free snack wings to the first 100 customers. I wandered over to Oaks Shopping Center to see what kind of activity there was at BWW. To my surprise, there was not even one car in their parking lot.  No line. No one in sight. Nothing going on there. 

I drove around the lot for the remainder of the center.







I spoke with someone working in Pure Cleaners. Expect them to open within two or three weeks.












As seen on the signs in the windows.
Expect Moe's to open Thurs. 16 October.









Work was in progress at Can Tho nails.











Also coming soon is American Dental Care and
                                   Hand and Stone.











Opening in November will be Happy Vision Eye Clinic.

I hope I can hold my excitement in check.


©Damyon T. Verbo - all rights reserved



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Leave a comment. I won't bite your head off.