Thursday, June 7, 2012

June - Late Spring Flowering

I stopped to photograph some blooms in my garden the first week of June 2012

Flowering Thai Basil a Bonnie Plant purchased at Lowe's
Common Mallow - Malva sylvestris
Hardy Geranium:Wargrave Pink with bee
Brown Eyed Stella Day Lilies
Clematis
Hollyhock
Yellow Loosestrife:Lysimachia punctata'Alexander'
Common Daylily - Henerocallis fulva
Rhododendron

Climbing Rose - Rosa' Zephirine Drouhin' thornless Bourbon

English Lavender 
Hosta
Eastern Purple Coneflower - Echinacea purpurea

I also finished transplanting flowers I purchased at Lowe's.


Red, White and Blue Petunias at the foot of my driveway. Note the soaker hose.
Red, White and Blue Petunias at the foot of my driveway
Planted under the umbrella of a Korean Dogwood - Cornus kousa-planted to memorialize by son, are begonia, impatiens an New Zealand impatiens. Notice the soaker hose in position.


©Damyon T. Verbo - all rights reserved 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Leave a comment. I won't bite your head off.