Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Valley Forge Survey - Building@County Line and Valley Forge Park Rds




I found this building at the crossroads of County Line and Valley Forge Park Roads. It is a small unassuming building without a marker nor is it marked on the official park map. I was reminded of an Andrew Wyeth painting, Christina's World, when I first saw it in its surroundings.

© Andrew Wyeth; used with permission of The Museum of Modern Art, New York
Andrew Wyeth (American, 1917-2009). Christina's World, 1948. Tempera on gessoed panel. 32 1/4 x 47 3/4 in. (81.9 x 121.3 cm). Purchase. Courtesy of The Museum of Modern Art, New York.
© Andrew Wyeth














I will need to do some research on this building.

Photographs captured around 13:00 EDT

©Damyon T. Verbo - all rights reserved




No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Leave a comment. I won't bite your head off.