Friday, July 27, 2012

London 2012 Chase/Visa Lounge - Athletes

As mentioned in my last post, my children are in London during the Olympics. While there, they have access to the Chase/Visa lounge set up at 116 Pall Mall. The visited the lounge today and came away with photographs of themselves and some Olympic athletes. Not being a sports minded person, I have no idea who are these athletes next to my children.





Luckily, there are photographs provided for signatures. That is good, because I think they forgot the Wheaties boxes.

Update - 

Top photo - Bryan Clay - - Decathlon Gold Medalist Beijing 2008

Middle photo - Alicia Sacromone - - Gymnast Beijing 2008
Bottom photoGarret Weber-Gale - - Gold Medalist Swimming Relay Beijing 2008


©Damyon T. Verbo - all rights reserved















No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Leave a comment. I won't bite your head off.