Sunday, May 27, 2012

Square Foot Garden Yield 2012

In order to quantify the production of my square foot garden, I will be weighing all the produce that is harvested over this growing season.


Available at Harbor Freight
I will be using a digital kitchen scale to do the weighing.


I saw some snow peas forming on the vines at 20:00 on Thurs., 24May. I was unable to capture any good quality images at that time because of the low natural light level.



I grabbed the above images the next morning.


There are also cherry tomatoes and some bell peppers showing signs of fruit. My expectations are high, especially with the potato towers.


I will start to harvest the snow peas on Sun., 27May.


We shall see.


©Damyon T. Verbo - all rights reserved








No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Leave a comment. I won't bite your head off.