Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Always Amazed

I am always amazed when I meet someone who seemingly doesn't have a clue.  And yet they seem to be doing well financially, even better than myself.  I think I have average or above intelligence.  I think I am doing just less than OK.  How do these clueless people get on in the world?

I am also amazed by people that see only black and white, never any shades of grey.  That must be so blissful not having to acknowledge the possibility of anything other than the extremes.  They seem to have a book with all the rules.  If they live by those rules, they don't even need to think.  I wish I could live by a set of universal rules.

No, I don't!  Rules are meant to be broken.  Challenge authority.  Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely.  I think, ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Leave a comment. I won't bite your head off.