Thursday, August 25, 2011

Circe Invidiosa










Today I visited IKEA and purchased a hand blown bowl and a carafe to use in my Circe Invidiosa project.  (I can visualize the green liquid pouring into the pond now)





I also learned, later this evening, that a threat of a huge hurricane hitting the area.  Last year when I visited the photography location, it was after a heavy rain.  The grass was combed downhill, covered with debris and the grounds were muddy.  In that conditon, unusable for the photography session.  If hurricane Irene comes through over Sat-Sun, the grounds will not have time to recover from the rain.  Only to add to my worries, there is the matter of whether the model will show.  I may have to postpone this project as I did my Equality project.   DAMN!  All I can do is hope for the best.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Leave a comment. I won't bite your head off.