Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Years Resolutions 2012

I wish everyone a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year!

For 2012, I resolve that I will not do the following, AGAIN -




- Drink straight whiskey from a bottle 'til I passed out









- Get food poisoning and puke so hard that I tear my esophagus   
  near the top of my stomach (Mallory-Weiss tear) 






- Brake my right Tibia  
   while wearing key  
   skates tightened to rubber soled  
   canvas shoes







- Drive a motorcycle 150 miles, at speeds of 85mph with a loose  
   rear axle





Tear my Meniscus in both knees- have one stitched back  
   together and the other trimmed off




- Tear my left rotator cuff and have an open repair surgery to  
   reattach the tendon to the bone








- Fall 8' from an extension ladder, landing with my right  
  leg entangled in the ladder resulting in bunched   
  muscles on the inside of my right knee and the outside 
  of my right thigh near the hip












Edmunds.com
- Spin my 1991 Subaru Legacy  
  180ยบ on the westbound  
  Schuykill Expressway just west 
  of the northbound I-476 exit 
  while traveling at 60mph 
  without striking any other 
  vehicles in heavy traffic




Mixed Glioma Astrocytoma and Glioblastoma


- Loose my 13 year old son to a mixed glioma brain tumor 
   astrocytoma and ependymoma


©Damyon T. Verbo - all rights reserved







No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy. Leave a comment. I won't bite your head off.